Skip to content
- Please be aware that by using the GBI website you agree to be bound by the conditions. GBI reserves the right to vary the conditions of use of its website as it see fit from time to time . Please note that GBI may update these Terms from time to time so please review these pages regularly.
- The information and content detailed on this page tells you how you may use GBI and other GBI services to access, view and/or utilize content that GBI has made available to you through these web pages.
- The content available on the website is for general interest only and GBI does not warrant or guarantee its accuracy or completeness.
- It is your responsibility to judge the accuracy or completeness of the content before relying on it in any way. Your use of the content (for whatever purpose) is at your sole risk.
- The content on all pages on the GBI website is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights, as applicable by law in your jurisdiction.
- You may not reproduce or redistribute of any of the content available on the GBI website without the express written permission of GBI.
- GBI excludes any and all liability of any kind (including negligence) in respect of any third party information or other material made available on, or which can be accessed using, the website.
- These conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes relating to these conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in England and Wales.